Join the PEI Seniors Homes Team!
PEI Seniors Homes works hard to create a great place to work! In fact, we have a goal to be in the Top 50 Places to Work in Atlantic Canada.
In addition to a competitive wage and benefits package, we offer:
- Free educational in-services including CPR, TLR and GPA
- Educational Assistance by reimbursing the cost of pre-approved training and educational courses
- Blue Cross Medavie coverage available after your probation period (560hrs) or if part-time, with just 1000 hours per year worked
- Lawton’s Discount Card
- Free Christmas Turkey
- Social Committee Events
- Points System that rewards employees who exemplify our company’s mission and vision
- Years of Service Awards Program
Currently, we are hiring!
We are hiring casual and full-time RNs, LPNs and RCWs.
We can also train you to be a Geriatric Assistant with no experience necessary! Our in-house training includes 5 half days in the classroom and 3 weeks working side by side with your preceptor with the residents.
Email your resume to our Human Resources Manager, Geoff MacLean at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the position you are applying for in the subject line.