PEI Seniors Homes works hard to create a great place to work! In fact, we have a goal to be in the Top 50 Places to Work in Atlantic Canada. To achieve this goal, we regularly conduct Staff Surveys, hold Focus Groups, and have Journey to the Top 50 committees at each location.
In addition to a competitive wage and benefits package, we offer:
- Free educational in-services including CPR
- Educational Assistance by reimbursing the cost of pre-approved training and educational courses
- Sunlife Health Insurance coverage available at 3 months or if part-time, with just 1000 hours per year worked
- Lawton’s Discount Card
- Marks Work Warehouse Loyalty Card
- Free Christmas Turkey
- Social Committee Events
- Points System that rewards employees who exemplify our company’s mission and vision
- Years of Service Awards Program
Currently, we are hiring!
RN – We are hiring casual and full-time RNs.
LPN – We are hiring casual and full-time LPNs.
RCW – We are currently have casual positions open leading to full-time employment.
GA – We train you to be a Geriatric Assistant. Our in-house training includes 5 half days in the classroom and 3 weeks working side by side your preceptor with the residents.